Wednesday 6 October 2010

When I was in high school but is more like the first album a few fast songs

when I was in high school but is more like the first album a few fast songs, favorite song, now think about a bit magical. a lot of people put themselves in our memories, but maybe I did not realize this, this song is far better for me, also surviving the future and the ideal of trust. and Even if the place today, it will tChristian Louboutin Pumps ouch I remember the switch, so I am easy to fall in this song and my own memories. leave me along not as . Recommended song: album, whether it's like Sun Jing, the voice of the students who can not compliment, the whole song is just a simple joy, must not be nice. But I think light A bright spot in the middle of ventilation also appears abnormal sound real, this is to convey a kind of love to let go and relieved; profound (the lyrics are easy to house Jan, I'm the master of one of the worship).
Last is the my favorite one, the more the more exciting later, instrument solo, Stephanie's voice Christian Louboutin Sandals completely liberalized, and this is Stephanie's firm and courageous songs represent the class. Recommended song: 6 English songs, four Chinese songs, love songs should be all Yanzi Zhen, so will think of to re-interpret it. start with Chinese songs, The sequencer is very pleasant, San Mao's words are full of the taste of freedom, Lee Tai-hsiang's song melodious Meaningful, Stephanie sing a new feeling; sing very comfortably, but individuals do not really like this song, I feel a little too busy and it; taste; a few cover songs are Christian Louboutin Boots first heard before the memory of little, , and two songs I have not heard the original music, it felt only through the lyrics Stephanie hidden in the heart in the voice. a song, because the atmosphere is really lively;

No comments:

Post a Comment