Wednesday 6 October 2010

This album can be considered a small end

This album can be considered a small end, is a sign of change. 2 cd 20 songs six new songs. oldies section is divided into two categories, one is a monumental Herve Leger masterpiece of the creative class is Stephanie song, make music and so on. some new songs, , is also very inspirational feeling, but the main song and the chorus does not seem to converge. music, but now I'm too excited I think it, I might be more biased the yearning for freedom, while 2009's Stephanie, I think she should have the desire for freedom instead. flowing piano accompaniment is a touching notes, I do not know the song in tears several times because God knows it is very important for me, I have a ray of hope for the future, I Herve Leger Bandage Dress will always yearn for a moment, I will find my freedom. And now, I believe that people always have a thing is free, I will wait until the free.and In the style, but as together deeply moved, no doubt because it is similar to my portrayal of mood. there is such a person, he gives you warm, so you first see the dream and hope for the future dream of the wings plug in, but I am after all He can not have the same sorrows and joys, can only be filled with regret and sadness. Stephanie almost whispering the opening, it is easy to drive to my mood, I think of him, think of those who will never forget the memories of that moment, These notes and text on the floated Herve Leger Dress into my mind. Recommended song: silence for some time, Stephanie English name Stefanie album, a new start, but after this album won the golden songs of all albums with Stephanie the other biggest difference is that Stephanie's participation should be higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment