Thursday 14 October 2010

Important: guard against fake winning information,

Important: guard against fake winning information, click the View Details SINA BLOG Feedback Message Board About Sina SINA English.When I thought I had learned about the Italian pianist Michelangeli meters, I do not know in fact this idea is one-sided is to ignore the I thought he played the track approached, I listened to him will be gradually in-depth, the problem will be quiet again after sleeping in a plant, such as the birth: You tell me, if you do not play the piano the piano do you know ? if I like the music so I know music you? .But, you ask yourself Herve Leger to understand other people's music you know you? .I do not know the piano in the initial stage, is a manufacturing technology innovation or music to create the desire to make it gradually forming.
but it just produced, resulting in this world very quickly for it and hand hygiene, but also give birth to the natural heart of this creation. look at their own have not received this two- specialized training in the hand, I am not aware of twitching in the muscles and ligaments in that moment, what is the physical reflection of a human and a machine to generate understanding of space and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment