Wednesday 1 September 2010

he was single, had no difficulties

he was single, had no difficulties, but we face a problem, he wanted a child, his parents also want to hold a child early. And I feel my age, it is no longer to have children, feared and dangerous, afraid of the quality of birth of children is not high,christian louboutin Also, I'm not ready to re- To a child, because I have a feeling Shenxinpilei child, I do not know that there is no energy again to a child. I told him my concerns and ideas, he did not force me, he said, he did not like I am in danger, because I was his favorite, now is always. He said he wanted to and my whole life together, but somehow solve practical problems, he does not want to hurt their parents, say he like a child. child into their feelings this way a hurdle. He said knew he would face me, he should have married, so there will be a child, we would not be troubled because of this problem the. have a child, even if the divorce is not a big deal, anyway, he has a baby. He is a son to impossible not to have children, and I would not give him a child. This is the contradiction.
because the child that things, we discussed many times, each time an impasse because of the problem. christian louboutin shoes He even thought of, and quickly married a woman he does not love, had a baby after her divorce, he even thought of this trick by abdominal Son . I can understand his feelings, but I had always thought he loved me, or too shallow, If you love me deeply, then the real problem is not that a problem. Sometimes he said, come on, do filial son to do filial son now! no descendants no descendants now! as long as I am on the line. He said so I feel he did see most of my weight, I want all his love, but I also was a good woman, that he so true for me, but advised him they did not want him tired, do not want to pressure him, did not want him to do filial children, did not want him to be a responsible married man. listen to me say this, he hesitated . christian louboutin sale He would also like everything goes well, he would also like to be able to complete practical and emotional. I think, if I insisted, he would do that, they will choose as long as I am. But I thought, so his heart will certainly with regret, I am afraid there will be even with the shadow, I do not want to have the shadow of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment